Carbon Express® crossbows are built for hunters who demand the best equipment in the field. Quality engineering and exacting standards provide the foundation for each bow, which is manufactured using state-of-the-art performance carbon-infused limbs, CNC-machined risers, premium alloy cam sets and tunable synthetic strings and cables for optimum precision. Carbon Express crossbows are built to a “no compromise” design standard and are guaranteed to deliver outstanding performance.
Tactical Stock Design
One-piece skeletal profile with advanced composite material provide a lightweight, high-impact crossbow built for the most demanding hunting environments. SilenTech™ coating allows for ultimate stealth and performance in the field.
New Picatinny Rail has over 5" of forearm travel for customized fit, creating comfort and improved accuracy.
Heavy-duty machined cast aluminum riser for secure, dependable limb attachment. Rugged rubber-coated one-piece aluminum stirrup for secure, quiet crossbow operation.
Trigger Box Safety System
All-metal trigger and safety provide smooth, consistent performance on the target range or in the field.
Precision Aluminum Alloy Cam Sets
Precision-engineered cams and tunable synthetic bow strings deliver power and accuracy.
Deluxe scope with 6 crosshairs for pinpoint accuracy. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.
- High Performance, Power and Accuracy – Exceptional Value
- Tactical lightweight one-piece stock design.
- New adjustable forearm on Picatinny rail for customized fit.
- Durable cast riser with rubber coated foot stirrup.
- Powerhouse package with reliable performance at an exceptional value.
- 4x32 scope 6-point multi-reticle scope.
- Speed: 300 FPS
- Draw Weight: 165 lb.
- Power Stroke: 12"
- Kinetic Energy: 80 ft. lbs.
- Bolt Length: 20"
- 1 x Carbon Express X-Force 350 Crossbow
- 1 x Rope Cocker
- 1 x Quick Detach 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 x PileDriver 20" Crossbolts
- 1 x 4x32 Scope
- 1 x Rail Lubricant
- 3 x Practice Points