The Ambusher incorporates a revolutionary front-end that
features Parkerís proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated
Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System, making it ultra-compact while sending arrows
downrange at over 315 Feet Per Second (FPS). The Ambusher also
feature an adjustable draw weight of 135 to 160 lbs, allowing it to be
customized to fit the hunter with no special tools, no bowpress or additional
parts required. With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the
Ambusher is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At
a mere 7.1 lbs, the Ambusher is Extremely Lightweight and
Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The soft rubber stock
spacer on the butt stock of the Ambusher delivers an additional
1″ of overall length and provides non-slip comfort and optimal eye position for
the scope. For smaller hunters, the stock spacer is easily removable for a more
custom fit. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS)
System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment.
The Ambusher is engineered with Parkerís Exclusive Synergy Cams
that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50%
when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; making Parker crossbows the
easiest to cock in the industry.
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- - Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- - Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- Stock Spacer with Rubber Pad for Optimal Eye Relief
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly
- Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Outfitter Package Accessories:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 Ė 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope