NEW Camo Pattern for 2015 - Muddy Girl® by Moon Shine Camo®
Designed for ladies, the Challenger is lightweight, compact, and easy to cock.
At an amazing weight of only 5.5 lbs, the Challenger is compact and lightweight, making it easy to shoulder and shoot. With an adjustable draw weight of 125 to 150 lbs, the Challenger can be customized to fit the hunter with no special tools, no bowpress or additional parts required. The Challenger shoots a deadly 300 Feet Per Second at the maximum draw weight. The vented forearm with safety finger flange gives the added safety and balance to keep a steadier aim on the target. Like its contemporaries, the PINK Challenger is engineered with Parker's Exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
The PINK Challenger includes a Premium RED HOT Optic, Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver, and Four Arrows with Field Points.
- Modern, Light Weight, Super Compact Design
- G2 Bull-Pup Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Outfitter Package Accessories:
Option of Optic
- Outfitter w/ 4X MR Scope
- Outfitter w/ 1X Illum MR Scope
- Outfitter w/ 3X Illum MR Scope
Challenger packages include a 4 Arrow Quick Detach Quiver and 4 Arrows with Field Points